Hand Made Apps can take you through the complete process of creating an app.
Prior to Making an App
- Provide an opinion on how an app might help your business,
- Walk you through the process of specifying an app, developing it, and bringing it to market.
Making an App
To make your app we will:
- Work with you to specify your requirements,
- Agree milestones with you,
- Design a solution,
- Deliver a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to get into your users hands as soon as possible,
- Work iteratively, delivering updates incorporating new features and feedback from users.
We can deliver a working app, plus
- Source Code,
- Art Work,
- Signing Keys,
- Copyright Assignment.
After your app is released, we can:
- Manage your App Store presences,
- Monitor analytics,
- Fix bugs,
- Implement new features and enhancements,
- Perform A/B testing on proposed features,
- Churn prediction.
App Store Presence
We can manage your App Store presence for you, including uploading and staged rollout of new releases, managing alpha and beta testers, and monitoring and replying to reviews.
A/B Testing is the managed rollout of new or updated features to a subset of users, and monitoring to determine if the new or changed features achieve better results than the previous version.